Welcome

Welcome to my world!

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 4

Todays challenge, write a short note do each of your exes. 

  • Goldie - Thanks for knocking up my best friend behind my back. Given your track record with women since, not sleeping you was the best thing I ever did.
  • Doc- You were the first person I ever beliveved I loved. I was however, young and foolish and had a peanut for a brain. While I still don't understand how you got from dumping me by text message to me being "the one that got away" I have moved on and it'll be a cold day in hell before I consider going there again.
  • BEs - While I'm not sure that what we had could ever be described as a relationship, we had some good times and I'm glad that we have stayed friends over the years.
  • Spanner - What can I say, thank -you! Our on and off romance opened my eyes to so many things and you're largely responsible for making me the person I am now, for which Sheldon would also like to thank you.
  • ChurchBoy - We were kidding ourselves really, we were never meant to be a couple and when I look back that was so obvious. I'm so glad that we are such good friends, you're a wonderful person and have helped me through alot but we we're never meant to be anythong other than friends.
  • Heath - "There's a time and a place for everything and its called college." Don't get me wrong I understand your desires to experiment with you sexuality and uni is the best, if not only place, to do that. Your a nice girl, and we had fun, but you're straight, that's all there is too it.
  • Steve - This was only ever meant to be a holiday romance and I think we both new that. I still can't believe that you were seeing someone else behind my back, and married her 2 months after I turned you down. The two of you do seem happy though and you have a beautiful daughter, I hope you treat them both better than you treated me.
  • Frenchy - Fun while it lasted but I'm glad you went back to France before anything got serious. I couldn't have had a real relationship with you, but what we had still makes me smile.
  • Dr O - You are without a doubt the worst man I have ever met. I'm so glad that you are banned from re-entering the UK because if I ever saw you again I could not be held responsible for my actions. You manipulated and damaged me at a time when I needed support, you turned me against my friends and told me that noone else would ever love me. Well I've got some news for you! Firstly; you have one twisted view of what love is, you never loved me, you loved the power you had over me, and the fact that you could manipulate me.  Secondly; Sheldon is 1000000 times the man you will ever be, he loves me for who I am and when I think of how you almost destroyed our relationship before it began it makes me hate you all the more.

Yeah I've dated some right tossers but everything that has happened to me has only made me stronger. I'm now a woman most definitely in love, I have found a wonderful man who treats me the way I deserve to be treated. Who loves me for exactly who I am. Who has been with me through thick and thin and helped me work through what happened to me in the past, and who I have learned to trust with my body, my heart, my mind and my life, when I thought I would never trust anyone, never mind another man, again as long as I lived.




NB: The names used here are (obviously) not the real names of my exes, for the sake of anonimity I have used nicknames.

No comments:

Post a Comment