Welcome

Welcome to my world!

Saturday, 12 February 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

A friend of mine sent me a link to a 30 day blogger challenge. Its a bit of a laugh and I'm kinda bored so I figured I'd give it a go.

Day 1 - Look up your horoscope and tell us how accurate you think it is.

So here is my horoscope for today from Russell Grant

ARIES - March 21st - April 20th


Nothing makes it OK to cheat; don't listen if anyone is trying to justify being less than honest. Someone has been doing this sort of thing for long enough and their apologies are starting to wear thin. If they really meant it, they wouldn't repeat it. You've always tried to be reasonable and forgiving but it's also important to think of yourself and the lack of respect they give you. Circumstances can change and if they can't it is time to end this relationship.

Now, how accurate do I think this is. Well it couldn't be less acurate if Russell Grant had actually tried to get it wrong. I'm in a very happy relationship with Sheldon and I know that there is no way he would ever cheat on me, or keep things from me, with the exception of my Valentine's day surprise, which he has just found out is happening tonight rather than actually on Valentine's day, which kinda sucks but I'm sure it will be lovely all the same. I have dated some real douchebags in my time who did fuck me about and cheat and this advice would have been really useful then, but unfortunately it comes a couple of years too late. Maybe Mr Grant is stuck in some sort of time loop and is trying to reach me circa 2009, who knows. I do think it's a shitty thing to be writting this close to Valentine's day though. What if I was in a shitty relationship but was trying to forget about it and enjoy a my Valentine's weekend regardless of the fact, the last thing I would want is some jumped up hippy reminding me that my partner is an arse.

I've never put much stock in horoscopes and only read them very occasionally, usually when I need something to laugh at and Russell Grant has only served to reaffirm my stand point regarding horoscopes and astrology in general.

For those of you who are just as skeptic as I and who also enjoy the funny side of all this astrology mumbo-jumbo you might find Dave Gorman's Important Astrology Experiment worth a look.

Here's a sneak peek courtesy of YouTube, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment